Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam and find our what treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete orthodontic exam, with x-rays and photographs
- Create a customized treatment plan with options
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options and payment plans
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide the information that you need to determine which treatment option will be best for you.
Our team will discuss with you the cost of your individualized treatment and each of your available payment plan options, so that you are able to make the best choice for you and your smile. We’ll work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment
- We are happy to offer in office payments with no interest.
- We take all the hassle out of insurance by filing claims, while maximizing your benefit.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience.
Please take a minute to print and fill out the patient information form before your first appointment: